The Bank offers a complete list of currency exchange transactions for retail customers.
- operations on sale of cash foreign currency for cash hryvnias;
- operations to purchase cash foreign currency for cash hryvnias;
- operations on conversion (exchange) of cash foreign currency of one foreign state into cash foreign currency of another foreign state.
- in the amount not exceeding UAH 400,000.00 at the commercial exchange rate of the Bank and the exchange rate of the NBU, are carried out without presentation of identity documents;
- in the amount equal to or exceeding UAH 400,000.00, are carried out in compliance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine on preventing and combating money laundering, terrorist financing and financing the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
Transactions on purchase and sale of cash foreign currency to an individual for cash hryvnias are carried out at the commercial exchange rate of the Bank. Values of buying and selling foreign currencies can be changed during the working day. Different values of foreign exchange buying / selling rates may be set in the Bank's cash desks and branches located at different addresses on the same business day.
Operations on conversion (exchange) of cash foreign currency of one foreign state into cash foreign currency of another foreign state are carried out in the system of JSC IIB with the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF. Branches of the Bank exchange the above currencies provided that they are available at the cash desk of the Bank's branch office. These transactions are carried out at the rate of the NBU with payment of the Bank's commission, the amount of which may also change during the business day and differ in the cash desks of different branch offices of the Bank.
The cashier is obliged to return the client the appropriate amount of funds in national or foreign currency (reverse the transaction) within 15 minutes after the currency exchange transaction in case the client refuses to perform the currency exchange transaction in the presence of the first copy of the receipt currency exchange transaction.