JOINT STOCK COMPANY INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BANK offers to its clients a range of Visa International payment cards.
With a Visa debit card, you have access to the money in your account wherever you are, whenever you want, wherever you see the Visa symbol. The money is deducted from your balance straight away — there is no interest to pay.
Visa credit card is a convenient way of obtaining funds whenever you are in need of additional financing.
Using your card is quicker than making a trip to the bank, more convenient than queuing for a cash dispenser and safer than carrying money.
We will provide you with a record of your entire Visa card spending, making it easier for you to manage your money. And, if you are unlucky enough to lose your Visa card, it can be stopped and replaced unlike cash, which is gone forever.
By opening an international payment card issued by JSC IIB, you gain the following advantages:
- cards issued by the Bank are international and accepted for settlements in Ukraine and abroad;
- you have access to your funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- travelling abroad you transport your money without special customs procedures as a card is a subject only for oral declaration when crossing the border and you don’t need to worry about currency exchange;
- being abroad you have a possibility of withdrawing cash and paying with a card in a currency of a country you are in independent of your account currency;
- you gain additional income from interest accrued by the Bank for your card account balance;
- you may book and buy airplane tickets, book accommodation in hotels and rent cars as well as make payments in the Internet, order goods and services via mail or telephone;
- you may order additional cards for your trusted persons, which will give them a possibility to use funds from your card account;
- in case of a card loss its owner doesn’t lose his/her money – he/she may contact our customer service and to block his/her card and then to order a new one.
- Comprehensive customer service from the Visa Call Centre Service, accessible by free telephone call;
- Multilingual support, 24-hours-a-day, every day of the year: nine languages spoken at the centre, with access to further linguists;
- Lost and stolen card reporting;
- Cardholder enquiry service;
- Emergency card replacement, if abroad, in one working day;
- Next working day emergency cash advance of up to $2,000 or local currency equivalent from worldwide network of more than 18,500 cash disbursement locations;
- Emergency medical and legal referral, including to embassies and consulates (also accessible via local freephone numbers).