Currently our Bank supports next international money transfer system:
The money transfer services are offered to the Bank’s clients at our Head Office at the address: Kyiv, 16 Lavrska str. or at any Bank’s branch.
- transfer of funds of private individuals (residents and non-residents) to the benefit of private individuals (residents and non-residents) within and outside Ukraine according to the applicable law of Ukraine;
- payment of transfers received from abroad or within Ukraine from private individuals (residents and non-residents) to private individuals (residents and non-residents), according to the applicable law of Ukraine.
Transfers abroad are carried out in accordance with the applicable law of Ukraine.
International payment systems can send money almost anywhere in the world. To make customer transactions successful, JSC IIB recommends following a few simple rules that will make operations comfortable and safe:
- Do not disclose the information on your money transfer to anyone but the receiver.
- Be attentive when making a transfer so that no one can overhear / oversee the information on the transfer. This can benefit from third parties for translation c using this information and false documents.
- If possible, avoid sending transfers to unknown persons.
- If you receive a request from a stranger to present a copy of your application for sending the transfer or other information on the transaction, immediately stop communicating with this person as this is most probably an attempt of fraud. Money transfers may never be used as proofs of your solvency.
- Do not react to phone calls / electronic messages / text messages received from so-called representatives of payment systems on the necessity of sending / receiving a transfer. No payment system ever calls their clients or sends them messages on sending / receiving a transfer.
- Do not react to phone calls / electronic messages / text messages informing you that you have won a lottery or a prize and that you need to send a certain amount of money to receive it, to pay taxes or customs fees.