JOINT STOCK COMPANY INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BANK offers a banking program for maintenance of accounts of pensioners and recipients of cash assistance amounts. According to the program of maintenance of accounts of pensioners and recipients of cash assistance amounts, JSC IIB transfers to its clients' the funds received from the Pension Fund of Ukraine. Pensioners and recipients of cash assistance, who applied to the Bank receive a number of advantages, namely:
- free registration of the pension payment card. Maintenance of the pension card is under the tariffs approved by the Bank;
- monthly interest on the balance of the pension card is under the tariffs approved by the Bank;
- obtaining sums of cash benefits or pensions from ATMs or Bank branches without paying commissions;
- as a supplement to your pension card there can be opened an additional card for an authorized person in accordance with the approved tariffs of the Bank;
- service "SMS-message" - the Bank sends an SMS-message to your mobile phone with information about the withdrawal and receipt of funds to the card.
To obtain a payment card, it is necessary to submit the following documents (originals):
- for pensioners - pension certificate;
- for recipients - a copy of the contract or other document certifying the right to receive social assistance;
- tax identification number of the State register of natural persons - taxpayers, issued by the tax administration.
To benefit from the pension program of the Bank you should contact the Head office or the nearest branch of the Bank and provide an application to transfer pension or cash assistance to your card account. JSC IIB delivers by itself your application to the Pension Fund and the Center for calculation and payment of pensions and assistance. The same procedure is valid in case if you have a pension account in another bank and you want to switch to JSC IIB.